Friday, June 24, 2011

About Chevi Rabbit - the creative innovative makeup artist

Freelance makeup artist; specializing in all ages, Daywear, Evening applications, Glamour, Run Way, Photography, Television, Bridal, and Editorial. Please give at least a weeks notice. Looking Gorgeous as never been this easy! Message me for my rates, and my rates are reasonable. Rates vary depending on style of shoot, travel, implied.. etc.

I earned a Makeup artistry certificate from Marvel College. I have alway been a very creative guy. I love glitz, Glamor, Beauty and long night out. Photography and Makeup Artistry as well as Fashion are all entities that compliment each other, and i truly believe in order to be a amazing Makeup Artist, one should also know about Photography and Fashion.

Please give at least a weeks notice. Looking Gorgeous as never been this easy! Message me for my rates, and my rates ARE reasonable. Serious inquiries only!

I am also looking to collaborate with photographers, models and stylists to build my portfolio and hopefully make some great contacts along the way.I enjoy working as a team and being part of the creative process so if you are interested in working with me please get in touch and I'm looking forward to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment